Invisalign in Burlington, Ontario
Get Straighter Teeth Without Feeling Self-Conscious
Traditional braces consist of metal brackets that are placed directly on your teeth, which can make teens and adults feel self-conscious.
Invisalign® braces transform your smile by using innovative orthodontic technology. It is a discreet and pain-free alternative to traditional metal braces.
At Dr. Simon Pong, our Invisalign-trained dentist has helped many adults and teens confidently transform their smiles.
Find out how Invisalign braces can help you or your teen regain self-confidence – schedule your obligation-free consultation today.
Book a ConsultationFill out the form below to book a consultation with our dentist and we will contact to you within 2 business days.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an almost “invisible” aligner of teeth, in the form of clear retainers.
These aligners are transparent, removable trays that comfortably fit over your teeth, making it hard to tell that you’re wearing them.
The aligners are custom-made, and based on a 3-dimensional model of your whole mouth.
They are a cost-effective alternative to traditional braces, and here at Simon Pong we offer monthly payment plans to spread out the cost of your treatment.
How Do Invisalign Braces Work?
Invisalign® has years of proven clinical research and is widely used in orthodontic practices nationwide. Visit Invisalign.com to learn more.
You wear your Invisalign braces for between 20 to 22 hours a day, but they are easy to take out and replace as needed.
This means you only remove them at mealtimes, brush your teeth, and then place them back in your mouth.
What are the advantages over traditional metal braces?
While the results of Invisalign are similar to metal braces, the experience is very different:
- Invisalign® braces are transparent. This treatment is discreet, which is why it’s popular with many adults and teenagers in Burlington.
- Invisible braces are removable. You can eat and drink what you like during your treatment by simply removing your retainers.
- You can practice excellent oral hygiene throughout your Invisalign® treatment. This is because you can remove the braces to brush and floss normally. By doing this you reduce plaque buildup, minimize tooth decay and avoid periodontal disease.
- Invisalign braces don’t use unsightly wires, rubber bands, or metal. It’s an effective treatment that minimizes feelings of self-consciousness.
- The experience requires fewer adjustments than with traditional braces. This results in less discomfort overall.
Invisible Braces for Adults in Burlington
It’s never too late to get the smile of your dreams.
Our highly-trained dental team have worked with many adults to transform their smiles using Invisalign braces in our Burlington practice.
At Simon Pong we also offer affordable monthly payments to make it easy for you to boost your confidence with an Invisalign® treatment.
Invisalign® For Teens In Burlington, ON
Invisalign technology is a discreet way to give your teen the confidence of a great smile.
Invisible braces are removable, so they can take them out to eat food they want to eat, or to play sports.
The cutting-edge Invisalign technology means teenagers can enjoy their lives without the self-consciousness often associated with traditional braces.
Dr. Simon Pong has transformed the smiles of many teens, and we’ll help you find out if Invisalign is the right choice for your family.
If you’re interested in finding out if invisible braces are the right choice for your teenager, schedule a consultation with our team today.