Dr. Simon Pong Family and Cosmetic Dentistry – We Are Open 🙂
We’d like to say back to normal, but we’re not quite there yet.
In light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and in response to the federal and provincial governments and public health agencies request to help “flatten the curve” in order to help control the spread of the virus, Dr. Simon Pong Family and Cosmetic Dentistry has implemented the following:
- Online COVID-19 screening done prior to your appointment
- Easy check-in via text message
- Touchless entry into the office and patient restroom
- Temperature checks for all patients and staff
- Hand sanitation stations throughout the office
- Gowns, gloves, masks, and face shields will be worn by clinical staff
- Appointments will be spaced out to reduce patients in the office
- Operatories are disinfected twice before using on each patient
- Sealed Operatories
- Increased air quality and individual dental air filtration in Operatories
- Instrument sterilization tracking (SteriScan System) with dedicated staff members
- Plexiglass in reception area
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
We have made adjustments to our office space, as our patients and team members’ health and safety are our top priority. Click here to see the updated space!
The Dr. Simon Pong Family and Cosmetic Dentistry Team