Going to the dentist can be a scary and intimidating event for children.
From the unfamiliar room to the loud and unfamiliar noises and cold metal tools, we understand that kids don’t always like going to the dentist.
And as kids reach kindergarten age, they need to go to the dentist more regularly because they have started losing their baby teeth.
That’s why, at Simon Pong Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, we believe in making kids’ visits to the dentist fun, safe and educational for children of all ages:
- Our waiting room is filled with video games, movies, books and toys; these not only help distract your children from the fact they’re at the dentist, but it makes them feel at home and relaxed
- Our staff are friendly and inviting; we all take the time to get to know each and every one of our patients, and educate them about basic dental care
- After each visit, your children will receive their very own personalized loot bag
- Plus, our office has a treasure box that each child can choose a prize from once they’ve completed their visit
- Every spring, we hold a colouring contest for our young patients with the chance to win some great prizes!
Whether your children are new to dentistry or older children getting braces, we’re happy to provide each and every one of our young patients with a fun and educational experience and help them along their journey to having healthy, beautiful smiles!
Find out more about paediatric dentistry at Simon Pong Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in Oakville and book a free consultation.